See where your time goes
Introducing the Timeular Tracker
The world’s first 8-sided tracking dice that automatically tracks activities when flipped.
- To-the-minute accurate time tracking
- Connect to Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android
- Track time with a single flip of the device
- Increase your focus through physical reminder
- Automatically populate timesheets
30-day money back guarantee
One year warranty
The effortless way to track time
Wave goodbye to spreadsheets and manual entry.
The Timeular Tracker automatically tracks the activity you flip it to. Just turn it whenever you switch tasks.
Never forget to track your time
Make time estimates a thing of the past. The Tracker sits on your desk and acts as a visual prompt.
No more over- or under-estimating.
2x more entries with the Tracker
People that use a Tracker capture twice as many time entries as those without one.
Capture, analzye and bill more time.
Make it your own
8 fully customisable sides to assign activities that suit your work.
Assign (and reassign) your activities
Customize your Tracker sides and assign it in the app.
Need to change a side? No problem – make the change you need and reassign it in the app.
Minute-accurate tracking. Lightning fast.
Seamless Bluetooth response when flipped, designed for to-the-minute accurate tracking.
Connect with the Timeular app to do more with your data
Submit a timesheet
Export your timesheets and share. Accurate timesheets, on-time, every time.
Analyse and share time reports grouped by client or project. Produce quotes and invoices confidently.
Be more productive
See exactly where your time flies. Use the insight to take back control of your time for the more important things in life.
Used by professionals at companies including:
Hundreds of customer reviews
Read for yourself on Capterra
An organizer’s dreamMarketing and Advertising,
Best purchase ever!Patricia S,
Takes the pain out of time trackingDavis D.
What’s in the box?
- Timeular Tracker – the world’s first 8-sided tracking dice that automatically tracks activities when flipped
- Tracker dock – to rest the tracker when paused
- USB-C cable – to recharge the tracker
- Pencil and stickers – to start personalising your tracker
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE technology
- Dimensions – height 100mm/3.94”, width 70mm/2.75”
- Rechargeable Lithium battery (USB-C)
- Up to 6 month battery life
- Apps compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Flip to track
3-day delivery, 30-day returns, 365-day warranty
Trackers ship in three days and come with a risk-free 30 day no-questions-asked returns policy. If it doesn’t work out for whatever reason, just send it back and we’ll refund you. Each Tracker comes with a full one year warranty, too.
- What is the difference between the Pro and the Basic plan?
All our Pro Plans include the following additional features:
Team time tracking – create unlimited Shared Spaces and track as a team
Advanced analytics and insights into your time tracking data
Data export as CSV, Excel, or PDF file
Integrations with other popular software tools (calendar apps, Harvest, Toggl, JIRA)
Weekly Time Report straight into your email inbox with powerful insights into how you spent your time
- Can I upgrade and downgrade between the Basic Plan and Pro Plan?
Yes, you can easily downgrade from the Pro to the Basic Plan before the renewal date at the end of your billing period. If you decide to cancel, we will downgrade your account to the limited Basic version. None of your data will be lost when you downgrade your account. You can also upgrade from the Basic Plan to the Pro Plan at any time. You will then start paying the monthly subscription fee to use the Pro features.
- What is the difference between Monthly, Yearly and Lifetime Pro?
The difference between the three plans is the billing cycle (= in what intervals you pay for the software). When you purchase the Lifetime Pro, there is only one single payment and then you have lifetime access to our Pro software.
- Can I try the software before buying?
Yes! You can download our free software here. From within the app, you can start your free Pro Trial or you can upgrade to the Pro version by following this link.
- Which integrations can I use with the Pro Plan?
Currently, we offer the following integrations: Toggl, JIRA, Harvest, iCal, Google Calendar and Outlook calendar. To see what we’re currently working on and to vote on new features and integrations, please check out our Public Roadmap.
- How long does the shipping usually take?
Within Europe and the US, shipping usually takes 3-5 business days. Outside of these regions, shipping will take between 4-6 business days.
- How does the 30-day money back guarantee work?
You can return your Timeular Tracker within 30 days after receiving it for a full refund, no questions asked. Please note that items should be returned in the original packaging without any visible signs of wear or damage and that you are liable for the return shipping cost. For more information on our return policy, please read.
- Which platforms does the Timeular software support?
Our software is available for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac Os. For Mac OS users, please note that your computer needs to be equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 LE (generally speaking, most Mac books since 2012 are equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 LE. You can find out more here)
- Can I use the Tracker without internet connection?
Yes. If you lose internet connection whilst tracking, you can still continue to track and make edits. When an internet connection is established again, you’ll be invited to resolve any time entry conflicts (if there are any). Learn more about offline time tracking.
- What if I forget to turn my Tracker on or off or forget to flip it to the corresponding side?
You easily can edit, delete or add new time entries within our software.
- Where will my data be stored?
Your data will be processed and stored in a DIN ISO/IEC 27001 and PCI DSS 3.2-certified data center. The DIN ISO/IEC 27001 is an internationally acknowledged IT-security norm.