The Best Time Management Courses in 2023
Knowledge is one of the biggest weapons we can have on our side, and the time management field it’s not an exception.
If you’re looking for the best time management courses to change your working habits and make every minute count, keep reading this article!
We’ll list the best courses, their main selling points, and the content you can expect from them.
Use knowledge as your weapon and use time to your advantage with these time management courses!
6 Best time management courses you should consider taking
1. Time management courses on LinkedIn
Price: One-month free trial, then $29.99/month to access LinkedIn Learning
Duration: 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the course
Not just one course, but a set of courses: the Time Management Courses offered by LinkedIn Learning are great for workers, students, and learners. They target all skill levels and are easy to follow.
Some of the topics you’ll find there are:
- Learning how to create a productive workspace;
- Crafting your schedule effectively;
- Finding your peak productivity hours;
- Reducing the costs of switching tasks;
- Learning how to create boundaries and when to delegate tasks.
Know more about these courses: Know more about Linkedin Time Management Courses
Learn how the 4 D’s of time management can help increase your productivity.
2. Work smarter, not harder: time management for personal and professional productivity
Price: Free for 7 days, 39€/month to use the platform
Duration: 10 hours
Instructor: Margaret Meloni
This course, taught by Margaret Meloni from the University of California, is perfect for people looking to improve their time management skills both in their personal and professional life.
Divided into 4 modules, it’ll take you through some basic and more advanced tools while testing you on what you’ve learned. In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Make effective plans to achieve personal and professional goals;
- Recognize and overcome obstacles to achieve successful time management;
- Prevent and manage crises;
- Manage resources in an effective and efficient way.
Know more about this course: Work smarter, not harder | Coursera
3. Effective time management skills for a productivity boost
Duration: 4 hours
Instructor: Alex Genadinik
Who doesn’t wish to be more productive? This is the right time management course for you if that is your case!
In a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to time manage your day, week, and life in general with different techniques applied to each case. At the end of the course, you will have a different view on how you approach time and how you can work more efficiently.
During the course, you’ll approach topics such as:
- The best time management techniques for 2022;
- How to schedule tasks the right way;
- How to choose what’s important and what is not in life and in work;
- The best way to stick to your schedule;
- How to become more efficient with business, work, and school.
4. Time management for professionals
Duration: 35 minutes
Do you ever find yourself thinking, “I wish I had more hours in a day?”. It’s a very common thought, especially when the workday is taking a toll on us.
With this time management course, these thoughts will certainly be part of the past. According to the description of the course:
“In this course, some great information is put together that will help you make the most of your time at work. You will learn tips and techniques that will help you progress toward being efficient, effective, and productive, rather than just ‘busy.’ “
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Manage your time better and become more productive;
- List and prioritize tasks with methods such as Stephen Covey Time Management Matrix ;
- Delegate tasks more easily;
- Say NO with intent;
- Plan your time using multiple approaches, such as the SMART approach;
- Overcome procrastination and other time wasters.
Know more about this course: Time Management for Professionals | Udemy
5. Work from home – Work-life balance and time management
Duration: 6 hours
Instructor: Joel and Natalie Rivera
When working from home, time can be a trap or the key to freedom, depending on how you use it, and this course will teach how to use time management skills to your advantage.
During the 6 hours of lectures, you will learn how to be more productive, avoid burnout, work more efficiently, and much more.
In the end, you’ll look at time in a totally different way: not as a prison, but as the path to finding true freedom, both in your work and personal life.
In this course, you’ll approach topics such as:
- How to use well-proven tools for time management, productivity, and efficiency;
- How to prevent and recover from burnout and feelings of overwhelm;
- How to establish boundaries for yourself and others;
- Creating a work schedule that works well for you;
- How to utilize time-saving tools for planning goals and tasks;
- How to ensure you have time dedicated to friends, family, and also for yourself;
- How to avoid time wasters;
- How to master your email;
- How to delegate personal and work tasks;
- How to prevent stress and anxiety through writing, mindfulness, and brain breaks;
- How to learn powerful tools to boost productivity while having more fun
- How to feel empowered to create the life you want;
- To experience the true freedom of choice and time.
Get to know more about this course
Read our post to know how to handle scheduling conflicts.
6. Time management strategies for project management
Price: 23,99€/month to use the platform
Duration: 2 weeks, 3 hours/week
Instructor: Deirdre Gengenbach
A course specially designed for program and project managers and leaders. It covers time management processes, key topics, tools, and methods to improve time management and how to use them within a project workspace.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to, among other things:
- List management processes;
- Calculate a flow for each activity;
- Explain project milestones;
- List the things that a Gantt chart can display;
- List the benefits and challenges of using scheduling software.
Find more information about time management strategies for a project management course
What are the best time management courses for managers?
From the list above, the ones we recommend are: Time Management Strategies for Project Management and work Smarter, not Harder: Time Management for Personal and Professional Productivity.
What are the best time management courses for professionals?
Any course from the list above is suitable for professionals, as they all consider work life as their approach, besides their personal life.
What are the benefits of taking a time management course?
With the skills taught in a time management course, you’ll be able to:
- Improve productivity;
- Make time for what’s really important;
- Achieve more with less time and effort;
- Manage stress and burnout levels;
- Have more time for leisure and recreation;
- Improve your quality of life.
You might be interested in: