Learn how to integrate Timeular with Toggl.
- Toggl projects are imported as activities in Timeular.
- You can create Toggl projects within the Timeular app.
- Newly created projects and entries in Toggl are synced roughly every 3 minutes.
- When you start tracking an activity imported from Toggl, it will start tracking within the Toggl app as well.
- When you stop tracking within Toggl, it will not stop tracking within Timeular. But we’re working on it.
- Toggl #tags are imported as #tags in Timeular.
- Toggl tasks are imported as @mentions (@task) in Timeular.
- Every #tag used in a time entry inside Timeular gets created in Toggl if there is no such #tag in Toggl.
- Set up the Toggl integration at http://app.timeular.com/ or via the Timeular app in Settings > Integrations.
- Your Toggl projects will appear as activities in the Timeular app.
- Assign the activities to the sides of the Tracker.
- Track your time for all the projects and watch your timeline within Toggl get filled.
How to setup Toggl for Timeular
- Log in on https://app.timeular.com and head over to “Integrations” or navigate to Settings > Integrations in the Timeular app
- Click on the “+” at the Toggl integration
- Head over to https://toggl.com/app/profile
- Copy your API key at the very bottom
Now go back to the Timeular website or app, paste your Togg API key and click next. Then select your default workspace and hit “complete”.