New in Timeular: Set yourself up for success with Goals 🙌
Whatever you want to achieve in your work life, setting a deliberate goal is the first step to success. Whether it’s dedicating more time to tackling a project, developing software skills or mentoring your team, having a goal provides direction and boosts motivation on the path to achieving it.
That’s why today we’re really excited to introduce the new Goals feature in the Timeular time tracking app, making it easier than ever for you to increase productivity and achieve more with your work time.
How does Goals work?
Until now, the Timeular app allowed you to set a weekly tracking target and track towards your desired amount of hours. The new Goals feature takes things a step further. Now you can set different types and more granular goals across spaces/activities/tags, increasing accountability for how you spend your time and ensuring your focus is channeled where it’s needed most.
Goals elevates the time management experience for both individuals and teams, helping you dedicate time to tasks that will help you “move the needle” and develop a more healthy and rewarding work-life balance. If you’re tracking time as a team within a Shared Space, the new feature is a great way of ensuring projects don’t go over time or budget, increasing focus and efficiency.
What sort of Goals can I set?
We’ve built Goals on the premise of giving you total flexibility. Goals are time-based and so whatever your ambitions for improving the quality or output of your time can be defined. For example, use Goals to:
- Increase Productivity in Q2
- Work no more than 8 hours per day
- Spend 30 minutes writing every day
- Limit time spent on unimportant work
Ready to give it a go? 🎯
Goals is live in the app now and available for both Basic* & Pro users.
With just a few clicks, you can create a goal for just about anything and start achieving more during work hours.
- Open the app and click the ‘Add Goal’ button in the top right corner of the app.
- A pop-up box will appear, directing you to enter goal details, set a start and end date, the space/activity/tag to track against, and a target.
- The app will automatically start tracking your time against the Goal based on your selection criteria
*Basic users are limited to one goal at time.